Dear Member or Visitor
We hope this email finds you safe and well.
The COM have been glad to see a return of our members to our courts and greens in recent weeks, and good adherence to national body guidelines for safe play.
We have now re opened our club house for access to the bar, toilet or first aid facilities only. The rest of the facilities are not to be used at this time.
Key safety points are:
– We politely remind you to practice good hand hygiene.
– Keep 2m distance were possible
– Try to refrain from touching your face/eyes
Our bar re opened on Wednesday 15th July operating usual summer hours. We encourage:
– Maintaining at least a 1m distance from those not within your household.
– No drinking at the immediate bar area
– Use of contactless card payments where possible
– Following protocols for ordering/returning drinks as per signage/bar staff’s instructions.
– A collaborative approach to ensuring everyone’s safety so we can remain open.
Thank you for your patience!
Membership Fees- Discounted
At the Committee of Management on Monday 25th May 2020 is was decided that due to the Club being out of use for April and May we feel that members should be compensated for this loss. Although there is some uncertainty on how the next few months will look based on government instruction it is felt best to move on from this difficult and unsettling period by making a onetime adjustment now of 30% discount on this year’s annual fee.
Payments are due now and can be made arranged via the club website (links below). If you have any queries please contact Russell Allan via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Tennis Adult- £168||Bowling Adult- £84|
|Tennis Family- £350||Bowling Family- £168|
|Tennis Student- £84||Bowling Student- £45|
|Tennis Intermediate – £84||Bowling Junior- £ 17|
|Tennis Junior- £63|
|Tennis Junior Mini – £35|
Many members have already paid their fees in full. These members will automatically benefit from this discount in next year’s fees. If you would rather receive this refund now please contact Russell Allan via email email@example.com we can make this arrangement.
Committee of Management