Adult Tennis Coaching at Woodend
The adult classes are ideal for adults looking to drill in order to improve their overall game. Adults are encouraged to play social tennis, are given advice on playing partners who would aid their development and if ready will he put forward to play team tennis.
Our aim is for as many adults as possible to be introduced to fun matchplay and then competitive tennis.
For the 1-hour junior sessions:
- £40 for a block paid before February 8th or £5 for anyone paying on a pay as you play basis.
- £50 for a block if payment made after February 8th.
- £55 for a block paid before February 8th or £7 for anyone paying on a pay as you play basis.
- £63 for a block if payment made after February 8th.
For the 1 and half hour adult sessions:
- £50 for the 8-week session or £7 for anyone paying on a pay as you play basis.
- £60 for the block or £8.50 for anyone paying on a pay as you play basis.
Payment via bank transfer is preferred and saves me time at the time of the classes (email for details). Cash or cheques (payable to chapman tennis tuition ltd) are also accepted as forms of payment.
Any questions? Then please email me – Chris Chapman or call me on 07732337751. Private lessons available for individuals, pairs or groups.
Yes. Non members may attend any coaching session out with private individuals or private group lessons. Non members pay more for coaching.
Contact me directly to discuss if you are unsure. All beginners or irregular players should attend the 9am Sunday morning class.
All team playing/tournament players should attend the 10.30am Sunday class. All adults who play on a regular basis and are up for matchplay drilling can attend on a Thursday morning.
Anyone can attend cardio tennis.
Young red ball players can play inside although in most cases we try and get on with the classes. You will receive an email, text or phone call if the class is to be cancelled. I will in all scenarios strive to give the weather as much time to improve before cancelling a class. Refunds will be given if the class can not be re scheduled.
We recommend always bringing a drink to any coached activity. Racquets for children and adults are supplied by the coaching team if need be.