Woodend Wimbledon Ballot Allocation
The Ballot Draw took place in the bar on Thursday 3rd April at 7.15pm
. The information below relates to the draw..
Enclosed is Woodend Wimbledon Ballot Allocation for 2014, detailing courts allocated and cost per set of seats/tickets.
Who can enter?
- The person whose name is drawn must take one of seats.
- Tickets cannot be sold or transferred.
- Family members are entitled to have up to two sets of tickets.
- Any Woodend Tennis Member 2013, membership paid and has a British Tennis Membership (BTM) number affiliated to Woodend Tennis Club
Any winner of tickets must use the tickets for themselves with a guest
- Any winner under 16 must have permission from parent or guardian in order to purchase ticket and be accompanied by adult when attending The Championships
- No child (8 and under) are permitted to enter ballot
You have 14 days to buy your tickets from the date your Ballot Administrator allocates them to you. You should receive an email notifying you that the tickets have been allocated to you, but if you do not, you can still go online to pay via
or call the Ballot Team on 020 8487 7000.
DO NOT wait to receive an email. If you don't make payment within 14 days of the tickets being allocated to you, they will be returned to your venue to allocate to another eligible British Tennis Member.
Important: Keep your email and address details up to date so that you receive payment information and your tickets. Check and update your details in the members' area of the LTA website:
£2.50 transaction payment per pair of tickets.
Wimbledon Tickets 2014
Ballot Winners Slip 2014
The Tennis Committee
Woodend Bowling & Lawn Tennis Club
Click article to see full content..